Friday 11 March 2011

New Project #3

Hi Everyone,

I hope you guys have a nice weekend, for me not because I have been watching news for the whole day about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan...I pray all of the people in Japan to be safe :)

Ok so this week I made 3 project at the same day which took me about 2 hours to finished them, but it turns out to be cute...I have been using Stampotique Stamps on every single project I made I don't why but there like my top 3 most favourite stamps.

Top 3 Most Favourite Stamps:
1. Stampotique Stamps
2. The Greeting Farm Stamps (TGF)
3. CC Design Stamps
Another project coming soon for Stampotique Designer Challenge...

Birthday Girl Card

Hanging Door Sign




1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects! I'm not sure whether I'm commenting on the right card, but that's what you linked to us... next time, could you please include the information in your post, that you're playing with CASE Study challenge? This way there will be no confusion :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete